Hannan Virdi Dog Bite Injury Lawyers
As The Only Ontario Law Firm Specializing Solely in Plaintiff's Dog Bite Attack Personal Injury, Our Two Specialized Dog Bite Lawyers Work Together in Every Dog Attack Case to Obtain a Full, Just and Ethical Monetary Damage Compensation For the Serious Ontario Dog Attack Victim In the Best Possible Way.
What Are the Dog Attack Injuries, and Are Such Accidents Legally Actionable in Ontario?
In Ontario, dog attack accidents resulting claimable injury usually involve dog bites. Dog attack accidents may also include dog paw scratches, bodily thrusts by dogs etc. A person need not be bitten or even touched by a dog to suffer a personal injury. For example: a child walking or a woman riding a bicycle can be chased by an attacking dog resulting in a serious injury to the child or the woman as they accidentally fall down and hit hard surface in an attempt to evade the charging dog.
Dog attacks, resulting in accidental injuries, can be:
Aggressive: Some dogs are aggressive in nature, making them prone to bite another person in their pre-emptive aggression to protect themselves, their territory or their master.
Non Aggressive: Sometimes a dog may become excited and may jump in an attacking fashion or bite a person, although it may not be an act of full aggression. Dogs have their bad days.
Both aggressive and non-aggressive dog attacks causing injuries, irrespective of the dog's past propensity to bite or attack humans or animals, can potentially be legally actionable in Ontario, giving right to make a monetary claim for damages against the dog owner, under the scheme of personal injury or tort law.
The term 'Dog Owner' is defined broadly in Ontario for legal claim purposes, and a 'dog owner' for dog attack personal injury legal claim purposes may include private individuals, corporations or the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP).
Even though, dog attack legal claims fall under the general purview of personal injury or negligence law, nevertheless, the unique pain and trauma that an animal attack entails make dog bite victims uniquely vulnerable, and unlike any other field of personal injury law. Yet, in Ontario, Dog Bite Law is often neglected or sidelined. This is why we have decided a career as Dog Bite Lawyers, specializing in Ontario Dog Bite Injury Law.
With a Narrow Specialization in Ontario Dog Bite Law, We Have an Ontario-Wide Dog Bite Law Practice. No Matter Where You are in Ontario, Our Toronto Mississauga Based Dog Bite Specialist Lawyer is Ready To Serve You.
Call us now & Talk Directly With Our Two Specialist Ontario Dog Bite Injury Lawyers for Free: 289-678-1637
Free Consultation, No Obligation, and always absolutely No Fee Till We Win arrangement.
Zoom/WhatsApp Video Meeting and In-Person Office Meeting Arrangements As Per Your Convenience and Preference
No Matter Where You are In Ontario - We Promise We Will Never Make You Personally Come to Our GTA Law Office Unless You Prefer Doing So
100% Success Rate for All Ontario Dog Attack Cases That We Pursued
Some of Our Ontario Dog Bite Injury Case Examples
While jogging, a hard working man in Pickering, Ontario is bitten viciously in his left arm by a German Sheppard. Our dog attack lawyer took on the case and settled it for $60,000. 00 (2022)
While in her regular jog, a Milton woman got bitten in her buttock by a German Shepherd. She suffered from puncture wounds, and had PTSD for a period of time following her injury. Our dog bite injury lawyer took on the case and settled it for $54,731.00 (2023)
While bicycling in a beautiful summer afternoon, an executive, who is a Scarborough resident, got aggressively bitten by German Sheppard in his arm and back. Our dog bite personal injury lawyer took on the case and settled it for $50,000.00 (2022)
An Ontario little girl got injured by dog attack, especially in her facial area. Our dog attack lawyer took on the case and settled it for $50,000.00, which is later approved by the Superior Court of Justice (2020).
Click Here to See More Hannan Virdi Dog Bite Injury Case Summaries
Hannan Virdi Dog Bite Injury Lawyers' Difference
1. We are The Only Ontario Law Firm Dedicated Solely to Plaintiff's Dog Attack Injury Law: With a narrow specialization, we lawyer vigorously for the best outcome of your dog bite injury case. And our specialization is key to our success in achieving great and just results, case after case.
2. Solid Dog Bite Law Experience: We have settled or won numerous moderate to serious dog bite injury cases across every corner of Ontario. When you hire our two dog bite lawyers, you can be assured of unparalleled experience working diligently for your case. 10+ years of experience.
3. Great Result for Dog Bite Victims: Every dog bite case is different, and the Ontario court in a recent case highlighted the highly subjective nature of the dog bite injury damage assessment. If your dog bite injury is serious and critical, our specialization and experience can make all the difference between success and failure, and between a just, full monetary damage recovery and a meager or no damage recovery. We know how to obtain the maximum just judgment or settlement in a timely fashion. We have obtained hundreds of thousands in just damage compensation after a serious dog bite injury. Our numerous dog bite injury clients routinely express their satisfaction with our service. See our Google Review.
4. You Deal with Two Specialized Dog Attack Lawyers and With No One Else: At the Hannan Virdi Dog Bite Injury Lawyers, you never deal with clerks or paralegals. You get unparalleled clear, personalized communication, advice, guidance and legal service - always directly from us - Usman Hannan and Jatinder Virdi - two specialized Ontario dog bite lawyers; from the first phone call till the successful completion of your dog bite case. You will feel being heard, professionally served by the specialists and fully compensated for all your harms and losses. See our Legal Team.
5. Ontario-wide Dog Bite Law Practice: In Ontario, dog attack injuries can happen anywhere from Rural Areas to Big Cities. We regularly do serious dog bite cases from every corner of Ontario. No matter where you are in Ontario, you will have full access to our specialized Ontario dog bite injury lawyers' dedicated service. We go to all courts in Ontario. This has significantly enriched our experience in Ontario dog attack law. You never physically have to come to our office if that is your preference.
Usman Hannan JD, MA, BA, and Jatinder Virdi, LLM, LLB are specialized Ontario Dog Bite Injury Lawyers with many years of experience. We have been rated as Top Three Personal Injury Lawyers in Mississauga, Ontario for Four years in a row: 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 by the ThreeBestRated. We lawyer for serious dog bite victims across Ontario from corner to corner.
You or Your Loved Ones Suffered a Serious Dog Attack Injury From Someone Else's Dog?
Free Consultation, No Obligation
We always offer No Win No Fee arrangement so you never pay us anything out of pocket ever. We Take Our Fees and Costs from the recovered monetary damages after the successful completion of a case. We will be happy to talk and explain this arrangement in detail.
Talking directly with our dedicated Ontario dog bite personal injury lawyers via zoom/online video or in-person can help you know your rights and options. Sit down in person or online, with our two specialized dog bite injury lawyers for a free HEAL consultation. Our lawyers will:
- Help you understand your case from a legal standpoint, and will guide you on important steps to be taken to preserve all your legal rights.
- Explain Ontario's dog bite claim process so you know where you stand and make intelligent decision on how/if to pursue a case, and what you can reasonably expect out of an Ontario dog attack legal claim process.
- Answer any questions you have frankly, candidly and professionally so that your confusions are removed post dog attack injury.
- Listen to everything you have to say, and review all documents you wish to share so that we can do a professional assessment of your case. You get the piece of mind of sharing your story with two specialized dog bite lawyers.
- Call Now (24/7) and talk with our specialized dog bite injury lawyer directly: 289 678 1637
- Text 24/7: 905 484 3605
- Email Usman Hannan, Ontario dog bite lawyer: email@example.com
- Check out some of our post dog-bite guidance by clicking HERE.
No Matter Where You are in Ontario, our Specialized Dog Bite Lawyers Fight & Win Your Rights When You or Your Loved Ones Are Seriously Injured By Dog Bites.
All consultations and discussions with our specialized dog attack injury lawyer can be via phone, emails, zoom or online video. You need not come to our Toronto Mississauga physical law office if you prefer not to.
We Serve Ontario, and go to all Ontario Courts.
Making a Claim and Getting a Just Damage Compensation Post Dog Bite Injury is Both an Art and a Science, and Our Two Ontario Dog Bite Lawyers Specialize in this Art and Science
Damage compensation post Dog Bite Injury is different from other areas of personal injury law in that a lawyer has to take into account the special circumstances of dog bite injury, existing dog bite law, and the victim's unique vulnerability from essentially an animal assault. Physical pain and suffering often gets intricately woven with mental trauma for the dog attack victim. To an untrained generalist, many of the pain and suffering may get unnoticed or un-identified.
With our specialized dog bite lawyer's skill, we fully recover:
- Compensation for pain and suffering, which may result from:
- Puncture wounds, tooth marks, claw scratches on face, private parts, limbs and other different areas of the body. Stitches and other surgical procedures may be needed.
- Psychological trauma and injury, like PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), which can range from general anxiety to intense fears and phobias. Symptoms may also include night terrors, agoraphobia (fear of going outside), panic attacks etc. Generally, a dog bites can be traumatic or extremely painful experience resulting in negative psychological repercussions.
- Permanent Scar marks in sensitive or visible areas of the body that can negatively impact self esteem, pleasures of life, attractiveness or life-style in general. These scars may have a long-lasting negative impact in the victim's life.
- Tearing or straining of nerves resulting in partial to full paralysis of different parts of the body.
- Other types of bodily injuries and scarring, including head injury, broken limbs, crushed bones, viscera or vital organ damage etc.
- Dog bite injuries may result in short to long term to life-long partial or full disability and/or chronic pain.
- Compensation for loss of income because unable to continue working or schooling for a long, short or indefinite period of time.
- Compensation for out of pocket expenses, like housekeeping expense, medical expense, reconstructive/plastic surgery expense etc.
- Compensation for pain and suffering, which may result from:
The amount of full and just monetary damage recovery widely varies depending on lawyer's expertise and dedication, and this is where our focused, dedicated and specialized Ontario dog bite injury lawyers can make the most positive difference in your damage recovery.
Call and talk directly with our dog bite injury lawyer now: 289-678-1637
A High Level Primer on Our Ontario Dog Bite Injury Claim Process
- In Ontario, dog attack injury cases are governed by the Dog Owner's Liability Act, and the evolving case law. The attacking dog's party, often sheltered by their insurance company's trained adjusters or their lawyers, takes the full advantage of existing uncertainty and complexity of law, leaving no stones unturned to deny liability or to minimize damages. They utilize every opportunity to kill the case or offer an unjustly and unworthy settlement. They willfully ignore the full extent of your physical or mental pain and trauma, and they destroy or minimize the damage evidences. Our two dog bite lawyers have dedicated their entire career so that none of these could happen in your dog bite case.
- We navigate the dog bite injury compensation regime for your best interest. We establish dog owner's liability, and the full extent of claimable damages, taking into account every possible way you have suffered from the dog attack injury, both physically and emotionally, and we never let the dog owner's agents and lawyers lose sight of the full truth of your harms and losses.
- While you go through the healing process, our Ontario dog bite injury lawyer pursues and curves out a strong case for you. With strong ethical advocacy in light of law and evidence, we ensure an optimum just settlement that caters to your best interest.
- And if out-of-court settlement doesn't work, then we sue the responsible parties in the Ontario's legal system. Sometimes a dog bite lawsuit or court trial may be the last but necessary resort to justice, and we know how to win dog bite cases in the court so that you get a full and just monetary damage recovery. Judges in Ontario do not see dog bite cases often, which makes it a minefield for inexperienced or generalist lawyers to present a poor case to the judge, resulting in a poor compensation for a serious injury, and our Toronto Mississauga specialized Dog Bite Injury lawyers work hard to avoid all such poor results from the onset of a claim process.
Confused or Have Questions After a Serious Dog Bite Injury?
-Contact Our Specialized Ontario Dog Bite Injury Lawyers for a Free One-on-One Tailored Consultation
-Follow Our Guidance on What To Do Post Dog Bite Injury
We are a Boutique Dog Bite Personal Injury Law Firm.
Anywhere in Ontario, Whether You are in a Small Town, Big Town or In Rural Area, Our Specialized Ontario Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Toronto Mississauga is a Phone Call, Zoom Call or an Email away. With a Narrow Specialization in Dog Bite Law, We Take Serious Dog Bite Cases from Across Ontario, and We Go To All Ontario Courts.
Call: 1 289 678 1637
Text: 905 484 3605
We are also known as Hannan Hannan Injury Law.